As in previous years, Globema actively participated in GE Americas Smart Grid Software Summit, 17 – 20 September 2012 in San Diego, USA.
Our team presented Smallworld add-ons and telecom solutions at the exhibition booth:
- Smallworld PNI 4.3 and extensions
- Smallworld LNI 4.3 and extensions
- Mobile Tools for Telecoms
Globema was also running presentations & product workshops:
- At the Mobile Solutions Track – Ryszard Rybus shared experiences from recent FFA implementation
- At Telecoms Track, Ryszard was focused on the prerequisites, technical requirements & benefits of implementing FFA in telecoms.
- At the Post-Conference Workshops, Darek Olszewski from Globema and James Wheatley from GE were showcasing live the first four Globema PNI&LNI enhancements that are included on the official GE price-list:
- Optical Network Atlas
- CATV Design
- LNI Connector
- Logical Browser for LNI
Many thanks to all GE staff responsible for organizing another successful event.